Well Hi All,
Hopefully my first post of many
Im new to Alfa Romeo.. I come from being a Vaux Tech for a number of years until I moved out of the car industry to IT (as you do!).
Anyway - Im looking at a 2001 Estate 156 2.4 10v JTD tomorrow with the view to drive away.
It does have some issues (that are reflected in the price) which are:
- Needs a new MAF as its completely gutless with no boost (will be buying new and not 2nd hand)
- AC re-gas - will get it checked for leaks etc
- Wipers only work on fast setting (suspecing the motor)
- Rear windoe doesnt work (again suspecting the moror)
- Needs rear brakes (easy one!)
So - anything specific I need to look out for on the 156 when I go to view it. I know its due a Cam belt but ill do that with a water pump too..
als- any comments on the listed faults?
Thanks guys, fingers crossed for good future Alfa ownership!.