Newbie help and advice - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 13-10-04 Thread Starter

Member car:

147 2.0 Lusso

Connect+ & Heated Seat trouble

Ok, here first post...ooh I'm nervous!!

Having had my gorgeous 147 for the best part of 4 months and kind of lurking on these forums to find answers for the minor niggles on the car, I now need help with a couple of problems that are sending me insane.

1 - The heated seats...
Now I know that they are going to have some sort of thermostat in there to stop them from burning my rear end but just as I start to appreciate the heat, they seem to cut out. This is after approximately 10 minutes but during my daily commute (1 hour), they don't seem to heat up again at all?? Am I being too expectant of them or does this sound strange?

2 - Connect+
After finally getting to grips with this (thanks to a rather unhelpful manual) I am tearing my hair out with the phone. It worked beautifully during until a month ago but I can't seem to keep the SIM card in the unit for more than 15 minutes without a "SIM Removed" error. I can remove the SIM and re-insert to get network coverage again but the problem returns a short while later?

Any help with the above would be more than welcome.

Last edited by juniorpro79; 13-10-04 at 13:13. Reason: Spelling

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

advice , newbie