147 Intermittent electric window issue - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 01-07-11 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: West Sussex
147 Intermittent electric window issue

Hello All,

Had a hunt through the forums and found some related information, but before i start taking the door apart i would like some confirmation/advise.

Basically, somewhat intermittently (works fine for a week or 2, then for an hour, maybe a day it faults) my Drivers side electric window seems to stop half way.

When i move the window up or down, it slow down about half way as if its getting stuck, then i have to hold the button down until it moves an inch or two and then goes back to normal speed.

First time i thought something might have stuck, but 90% of the time the window goes up and down perfectly in motion with the passenger window.

Any ideas?

Any while we are talking windows, another intermittent issue is the passenger side electric window sometime doesn't respond to the passenger side button (but only going up). I originally thought this was when i used the drivers side to open the window, but again, its pretty intermittent? Any idea on this one? Not a major issue, but if someone knows a fix?

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , electric , intermittent , issue , window