How easy was the wheel to replace? on mine the leather is looking very tired and doesn't feel like leather anymore so want to replace it.
Really easy as it goes....
1) disconnect Battery and lock steering
2) Loosen the 2x 5mm Allen bolts on the rear of the steering wheel (they are on the upper part of the steering wheel, you can feel them with your fingers and see them if you look)
3) The Airbag will now be loose, gently pull it toward you and look behind it, there will be 2 connectors, 1 white which powers the horn, and a small yellow lead on the back of the airbag (this will come out with a good pull) Disconnect these wires and place Airbag somewhere safe
4) Remove the black plastic nut cover with a flat head screw driver, then using a 24mm socket (with 3inch extension as nut is recessed) remove the nut.
5) Now CAREFULLY pull the wheel off, it can be quite tough but dont over-do it as you could damage something
6) Refit is just the reverse of what you have done, just be carefull when re-fitting the wheel that you dont trap any wires ect....do the nut up FT and your laughing.
Once everythings back together test your indicators ect and make sure they cancel
Hope this helps