does look better without all that fake wood dash, and that steering wheel looks sooo much better than the wooden one. i see what you mean now. how did you change the centre console btw?
Fairly easily as it goes
1) Pull gear gater off (from back first)
2) Remove Radio and Disconnect wires
3) Remove AC control knobs (these prize off with a very small Flat head screw driver, lever one side at a time until it slips off)
4) Remove ashtray (open it and you will see 2x phillips head screws, pull it gently out and disconnect the 2 connectors to the fag lighter and light)
5) Remove all remaining screws (there obvious, you cant miss them, all phillips apart from 2x 3mm allen bolts in the cd recess)
6) pull the console from out from the BOTTOM FIRST! as the top has clips that curve upwards.
7) And fit the new one in reverse of the above, only thing I can think off is to put the AC knobs back on before you fully tighten everything as they can be stiff if there touching the new console....so check and adjust as needs be.