I know nuffin about car stereo...help - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 13-09-04 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member
I know nuffin about car stereo...help

Hi All

Thinking of buying this beauuuteee

Does anyone know if you can buy some sort of adaptor so it will work with the Alpine/Alfa CD changer?

Plus I'm not planning on replacing the standard speakers (not Bose/ 99 T plate) I trust they will be OK or are they really cr*p? The sound at the moment is annoying me - poor quality, I beleive it's the standard head unit at fault rather than the speakers?

I know a fair bit about home Hi-FI I am assuming it's all the same principles regarding amps and speakers? I.e good amp and power can drive and make OK'ish speakers truck along better than an underpowered amp

“We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.”
Sponsored Links
Re: I know nuffin about car stereo...help

afraid there are no adapters available to connect a pioneer h/u to an alpine changer but don't worry about it as once you get the hang of making mp3 cd's you will have no use for a changer, with regards to the speakers the standard speakers, they are ok in relation to other cars i have had, but at the end of the day they are still made with low quality materials to keep costs down. I have Focal components up-front and they difference in sound quality is well worth the £130 outlay, and they aren't even amplified

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

car , nuffin , stereohelp