Outside temperature sensor on 147 TS - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 26-05-11 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: South Australia
Outside temperature sensor on 147 TS

On my 147 TS the outside temperature sensor has been removed as I believe it was misbehaving and adversely affecting the climate control system.
I understand you can replace the thermistor - but all I have are just the two cut wires close to the connector under the triangular cover on the inside of the door.
So my query is what does the sensor comprise of (circuitry or just a thermistor), and where exactly is it located? From my inspection of the driver's side mirror it seems to me that it would be located in the mirror bracket, rather than in the actual mirror itself.
I've got pics of what I have got, but pics of what is supposed to be there , along with any useful comments, would really help.
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Bangkok
I thought it was on the passenger mirror but maybe Australia is upside down? There should be a little nodule under the mirror and the sensor is lodged inside it. Can you locate a scrapyard or alfa independent they will have some lying around..

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , sensor , temperature