After a trip to Spain and back totall of 3500 km, been driving around a little bit, still very fund off my 147.
* Troubles: none of all - expected to have some but nothing happened with the car. A scratch here and there, those spanish guys look at nothing
. Braking - driving - steering no problems, only one thing
the speed bumps in Spain are high and took my alfa in the air. Nothing scratched the floor luckely
and that with lowering
* Dust: they have enough off it, should have seen my car after a week, looked as he has been in the paris-dakar race. Combined with a little bit of water = awfull.
* Cars: In spain they love the Alfa. Seen more there then over here in Belgium, only one thing no GTA's over there only M3 (loosers). But they don't like to maintain them tough.
* Luxury: the car is spacious, been with my family, wife and child and lugage, still enough place for leggs and gifts (for the family). Leather is nice to sit in and no pains at all. Drove home 1.200km in a straight line.
DVD player for my son was a big help for rest and peace on the backseat.
* Garages: A lot off them, one bigger then the other but did not needed them. Do you know they have garages over there with 7 or more makes in one place. Combination off Alfa - Kia - mazda - others. in one place. They are hughe!!
* Today: Noticed I lost a plastic cover that is located over one off the bolts down at the front window and the airbag light is on. Also the ashtray seems to be broken and I don't smoke??? How is that possible???
Think I'm going to the dealer one off these days. Are there owners around who have a quality problem with the windows, seem too scratch them easy.
* Anyone on the forum who was driving to Spain on the 13/8, thanks for saying hello