Had to laugh - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Had to laugh

You know the old cliche, "turn it off and back on again and it'll work" This has happened to to the front elec windows on my 156 twice in 2 days, they dont work when I start the car (back ones work fine every time), but if I turn it off an start up again they spring into life!? Guessing all amps, motors an switches are fine as they do work by doing the above. Maybe a gremlin??
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Worcestershire
Just a glitch i think... My last 2.0 JTS did this every now n then... usually up a motorway sliproad as it starts to rain... ha ha who's the mug with his window wide open on the motorway in the rain.... yep... turn off and restart fixed mine too... until about a year later, when id have to turn off, open and shut door turn on again...

Strange.. huh...
Yeah very strange....but like you I'm worried they just won't go up at all one day after getting them open. When they wouldnt go down today I was gutted I was only about ten miles from home and it was roasting, couldn't be bothered stopping and grudged putting on the climate control for the petrol usage

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT