JTD Decat pattern up for grabs? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
JTD Decat pattern up for grabs?

Hi Guys

my time building the single piece decats for the JTD's is coming to an end, so i have taken the decision to sell my last version of this great pipework.

it is a fully finished item, and can be used either as a pattern for replications if you want to continue with it yourself, i have no probelmem with that whatsoever i have sold quite a number of them, or simply use it for your own car and reaop the benefits yourself.

those benefits are mainly and simply, greater turbo spool, improved throttle response, increased torque over a broader rev range, cleaner running with less sooting, superb weight saving and lifetime T304 Stainless Steel build quality.

if used with a good map, the results can be astonishing!

i will put this in the classified parts section, and i apologise to the powers that be for the retail angle, but i am hoping that rather than just a sale, a fellow member will actually take it and use it for more than just they're own car.

for loads of info, pictures, and even a video clip, see this fleabay listing.

happy reading, and happy easter!

Sponsored Links
this is now sold, please do not reply...

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

decat , grabs , jtd , pattern