Fog Light Drama - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 18-04-11 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Somerset

Member car:

Mini Cooper S

Lick Fog Light Drama

Well my car is booked in for its MOT on Wednesday so I thought I would go round and do a once over. Fixed the rear windscreen washer after the pipe had come off the motor.

I then thought about tackling the N/S front fog light bulb as it has never worked in the time I have had the car. Drove into Halfords and asked the man with the computer which bulb I would need, he took my number plate and got me the bulb down - he claimed that the headlight bulbs were exactly the same as the front fogs.

So drove home, get the connector and the bulb out - and guess what? It isn't the correct bulb. Then I attempted to get the old bulb out to find that I cannot get it to budge one bit! It seems to be stuck for some reason! Any ideas?

So a complete waste of time driving in to get the bulb and then attempting to get it out. Also need to go back into Halfords tomorrow and rant at someone

I might just leave it for my garage to do whilst they do the MOT. I am likely to break something in the process if I try and do it
Sponsored Links

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

bulb , drama , failure , fog , light