Ok thought I'd finally post my GTA (appearance) conversion to see what people think.
First pic is of FKZ pre-conversion.
Started with refurbishing wheels and powder coating black - not GTA I know but supersport 17s will do for now.
Next was front and rear bumpers. Cheap from eBay but fitting was great on front bumper.
As you can see from pics, rear bumper is for 05 onwards model so doesn't fit too well but looks ok for now. They're hopefully going to replace that soon then I'll have to respray which is a pain but shouldn't be too long.
The spoiler is lester - so fitting is good.
Had a nightmare with the side skirts. Bought some GTA-style ones off eBay and when they arrived they were not even slightly GTA style and they didn't fit at all. The seller quickly refunded me though and didn't even want them back. Then ordered lester GTA side skirts. After 5 weeks after they had not arrived, I was once again refunded. So now I have some random style skirts I got off ebay for £40 so they will do for now although sadly nothing like GTA.
Next steps are:
- Obviously fitting/spraying the proper rear bumper
- Doing a rancido64 (http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/tunin...for-147-a.html
) on the headlights.
- Possibly new shocks/springs. I used to have lowered suspension, but couldn't go over speed bumps as they would scrape underneath. Maybe they were too
low? Might try and get hold of some genuine GTA shocks/springs as can't afford FSDs but not sure whether it would be worth it??
- Twin exhaust tip would be nice - but not sure whether to disturb current C&C exhaust.
- Nearly got my hands on GTA interior couple of months ago but was too late on eBay. Still looking though.
- Finally, got the badge to stick on - not sure if I can do it though bit of a sin.
Any more advice / ideas welcome please