Well.... after 2 weeks of having my new toy, im slowly discovering faults!!! Some quite random, some just stupid. Im not sure if im purposly listening/looking out for them or not... Think I may well be....
1. Front suspension has started to creak a little - This is the bushes I think? Am I correct?
2. Air Con isnt working - Warm weather showed me that, I sweat my balls off driving to Southport on Sunday
3. Washer jets have suddenly stopped working - looking at the headlight washers though they look like they are leaking water? Any suggestions
4. Car is slightly pulling to the left - Balancing? Need to check that all tyre pressure is correct as well
5. When the radio is on AM, it picks up interfierance (sp?) from the heater controls so I get a buzzing in the background. New stereo and all was fine until this morning? Got a post on the ICE section for that one.
6. New Brake Pads required. - Also, I was looking at the front and back discs, and one of the rear ones isnt as smooth on the surface as the other 3 - ie you can see where the pads are working on the discs as its smooth, but one disc this isnt the case like the others, as if only a bit of the pad is rubbing on the disc?? Any ideas?
7. A very random "squeak" inside the car, and for the life of me I cant figure it out... that one is ******* me off! lol
8. Off side fog light cracked/broken - simple to replace
9. Fuse cover inside car (Drivers side) has broken clips....
..... think thats it, for now..... touch wood nothing major, but as always its money and time.... and I have neither of both, lol