BMC bits, Momo Strut Brace and Sele Wheels - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 25-07-04 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member
County: South Yorkshire
BMC bits, Momo Strut Brace and Sele Wheels

I have a few bits for sale at the moment but wasn't sure where to post them on here so I am sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Set of four 16" Selespeed alloy wheels For Sale.

Three wheels are perfect with no marks at all on them but one has a scuff mark on one of the spokes.

Two tyres have loads of tread but two are well past there sell by date and will need replacing.

Looking for offers around 120. Located in Barnsley South Yorkshire and buyer will have to collect.

Email me on if anyone is interested.

Genuine Momo front upper strut brace for sale for Alfa 156.

This is brand new and still packaged. Was ordeded by my Wife at her place of work but have since fitted a Sparco item. The strut brace was ordered for a 2.0 TS model but I think it fits the 1.8 too.

The strut brace will have to be picked up from the Barnsley branch of Ripspeed/Halfords.

For price call 01226 730640 and ask to speak to Sarah.

BMC Carbon airbox induction kit adaptor parts for sale.

This is for two brand new, still sealed peices of kit that are used to fit the BMC CDA to the 1.6 TS engine. They can be used to adapt the fitting of the larger CDA to the 2.0 TS engine by replacing the standard plastic induction pipe above the standard airbox. This allows for more clearance below the CDA so that the intake pipe can be routed better.

Two sets were ordeded but one was not needed so I now have a spare set. That parts are as below..

Looking for 30 for them both if anyone is interested. Can be either collected or posted for extra cost.

Email me on if anyone is interested.

'I got my violence in high def ultra realism'

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

bits , bmc , brace , momo , sele , strut , wheels