flashing mileometer - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Not Happy flashing mileometer

hi can anyone help my mileometer is flashing and i cant see in the handbook the answer any ideas.

be glad to be rid of this car nothing but problems,

been hit 12 times over the last 14 months car parks etc, badge ripped off it a missfire now its pinking and smoking when start the car, vdc and keycodes intermittent faults bent susspension pin rear wheel out of alignment by 15 degrees

need someone to shunt it up the rear

many thanks

Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Durham

Member car:

Your car requires a Proxi Alignment, your local Alfa dealer could do that or an independant diagnostics company could, cost me £50. Or someone on here who lives close to you with a copy of FiatECUScan could do it for you if you ask nicely.

Anyway there is plenty of other thread asking the same question maybe you should have done a search before posting. Sorry about your other problems
may i should have done but i may just take it to scrap yard least i'll have 250 quid coz i dont want the peice of junk never had these probs with the BMW
now thHVAC is not working just spent 800 on it now looks like another 800 to get it all working will never buy another alfa really can not wait to scrap this bit of rubbish wasted £4000 on this 4k i dont have now cant afford to buy another car
AO Gold Member
County: Perth and Kinross
Sounds like you've got an electrical problem such as a dud battery or loose connection. The misfire is probably a dud coil pack. Diags will tell you though.
battery fine replaced that when we had the snow

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

flashing , mileometer