General issues GT 1.9jtd - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 23-02-11 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Gauteng

Member car:

Hmmm General issues GT 1.9jtd

Hi to all

I have a 2006 GT, there are some iritating issues that I would to get fixed. Firstly especially on hot day my car says "possible ice on road" and it say -40c celcius and goes up and down and then aircon doen't work obviously and after it comes right again. This happens 3 to 4 times a day, I have check the sensor in the mirror, I have check the wires a plugs, I have checked the battery voltage was giving 12.62 volts when the car was switched off. What could it be?

2nd my car has 18inch tyres and the suspension in front is so hard that the smallest bump in the round feels terrible, had to fix the genuine rim to cracks and dents already. Then at back the rear suspension is so soft in more than 2 people get in the car the tyres rubs on the inner walls but yet the shock recoil perfectly like a unworn shock. Could it be that the 18inch wheels aren't factory fitted? How should I fix this by replacing with 3.2 coils?

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

19jtd , general , issues