Another EGR Thread.......
Problem - No power below 2000-2500 revs then turbo comes in.....
I have read through the threads and I still have a few questions, if anyone can help.
What I have done so far.
1. Found what it looks like and where it lives!!!!!!!!!!
2. Removed and cleaned...............very dirty.
3. Connected it to a 12v supply any solenoid operates.
4. Checked voltage at plug 9.89v (Engine off) Solenoid doesn't operate.
5. Checked voltege with engine running 10.98v, Solenoid doesn't operate.
6. Car has come up with a Motor Control Failure.
7. Do I need to do a RE-GEN?
8. What is 7?
9. Ordered blanking plate of Flea-bay.
1. When should the valve open? On start? Low revs? High revs?
2. Could I be chasing my **** and its a different problem?
3. Is the voltage to low?
4. Looking at getting a re-map so not after wasting money on another EGR (Changed 2 years ago at 38,000. Car has cover 62000). However not doing re-map till March so would like to have a drivable car.
5. Will the blanking plate cure the EGR problem? Understand there will be a failure on the dash.
6. There was only one gasket fitted? (Circular one)
Thanks in advance for any help.