MAF sensor - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 03-01-11 Thread Starter
County: West Midlands
MAF sensor

Hi everyone, I have a used MAF sensor for sale that will be going on ebay shortly. Reason for sale is I had a problem with my 147 Mjet (loss of power up to 2000rpm). Tried everything; new MAF, cleaning the EGR valve, new EGR, diagnostic etc turned out all it need was de-coking. The manifold was full of carbon deposit but unfortunately didn't occur to me to check inside the two square looking holes. You have to be really careful not to damage the butterfly just in case anyone is thinking of doing the same, but def worth cleaning it if your Alfa has done a fair few miles or past a certain age, or if you use cheap supermarket summer diesel like i did for a while.

Anyway so yes I have a MAF sensor now for sale as this was not the problem. Its is for the CF3 engine though not the CF4 (the MAF looks the same except the one for the CF3 has 5 pin connection not 4). An alfa dealer will charge around 280 for one. If anyone wants to get in there first let me know. Will be posting ebay link soon.

ps based in Birmingham if anyone wants pickup.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

maf , sensor