By the way, I dug op this review I wrote one and a half year ago! Remember this?
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/showt...highlight=year (147 JTD: One year old. Mel Bonkers' experiences!)
Top 10 of things that could and should be improved:
2. The switches of the electric windows on the driver’s door. They should be placed more to the front. I have rather long arms and thus I have to put my arm in a very unpleasant position to operate the windows.
3. Drop the button you have to press to operate the rear windows. Just give me one button for every window.
4. As I got used to the very direct steering, I think I would love it to be even more direct. Now it has two turns of the steering wheel from full lock left to right.
10. The wiper fluid sprayers. They are useless above 80 km/h. -> Alfa did definitely improve this one! At 120 km/h I can spray my windscreen with no problems what so ever!
Options I’d loved to order (again) if I had to order my car again:
1. Red Leather Momo upholstery. Love it! Want it! Need it! -> HAVE IT! HAVE IT!
2. 16” Selespeed alloys. Love them! Want them! Need them! -> HAVE IT! HAVE IT!
3. ConnectNav. Gysman gave me a demonstration and I was sold. Really nifty system! -> Went for the TomTom option instead! Lovely system, lots of € cheaper
4. Grigio Africa, have it, love it, would order it again. -> No, I went for Azzurro Gabianno! And the colour combo is simply fab!
5. Aluminium kick guards. Really give the car that distinguished look and feel. I would definitely order it again. -> Marcia said "We're gonna have aluminium kick guards again or
.....so they're back
6. CD-changer -> Have it again! Although I didn't take it as a factory option, but let my dealer install it after the car arrived. This saves me in tax. However, they didn't do a great job and the cd-changer hasn't been fixed well, so the music has a lot of hick ups. Will have to deal with this point later with my.....dealer