How much for a 156 2.4 JTD - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Thanks for all the comments. It seems there are newer cars available for the same or just a little more money so I will give that one a miss. I'm not in a rush so I can look for a bargain.

And now I know a GT's windows can go up as well as down
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: West Yorkshire
Yea it was wrong thread sorry was browsing and it was playing on my mind so went to check !
Ever so sorry :-(

AO Member
County: Antrim
Hi, just thought i would add my tuppence to this, I searched for weeks for a 156 sportwagon on gumtree, autotrader and usedcarsni as well as nicarfinder. After viewing a few slightly duff or overpriced cars i narrowed it down to a 2003 pre facelift 2.4jtd veloce for 2350 or a 2004 facelift 1.9jtd both with about 70,000 miles for 3000. After driving both and checking car and history the 03 veloce won. Much better spec full leather, Bose sound system, bodywork and interior immaculate belts changed and serviced, full service history including every fuel receipt ever and original spec booklets and sale receipt with handbook (with owners notes underlined and added also) Got the car for 2100 and think its bargain of the century. I have had a few teething troubles with servicable items needing replaced, brake pads, headlight bulbs, might need a thermostat, and split top intercooler pipe, but i think thats because i've been thrashing it a bit unlike the previous owner. Keep looking there are bargains out there.

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , jtd