147's Head Unit Schematic? - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Silver Member

Member car:

147 1.6lt

Re: 147's Head Unit Schematic?

Originally Posted by nikk View Post
I made pre-out from two TDA7375A as described above, but this pins from rear L R channels, i have IC datasheet but there are 4 input channels, which is front L R inputs? Seems to be Double Bridge mode, so is it 11 on the left IC and 5 on the right? =)

Note about remote for amp: you can use C6 pin in ISO connector (Signal U, +13V max, 400mA max). This signal go low immediately after power off the HU. I also connect switched +12V from Blaupunkt Bluetooth-USB Interface to this pin (so now it's turned off with HU, not CAN-bus).
Sorry, my PM inbox was full and havent checked my email recently

Since you used one pin 11 and pin 5 from the two ICs and got two rear channels, you ll get the front channels if you use pin 5 and pin 11 from the same ICs. One IC amplifies the left channels, and the other the right ones.
Sponsored Links
AO Member

Member car:

145 1.4 ie

Re: 147's Head Unit Schematic?

Hello all, have not been able to post here for a while, but i as reading your discussion about this and must say I am very impressed! Nice work!
What do you think, would it be possible to make something similar to this (also blaupunkt head unit from 2001 punto) , only difference being that I would like to have signal going from HU to another HU which has a aux in input (with earphone type jack). Factory head unit would be used for fm reception/gps navigation, while other head unit would be used for cd/mp3/act as an amp purpose. I hope you could give me some guidance about this?
Many thanks in advance!
AO Member
County: -

Member car:

AR 147

Hi to all..I have problem with my hu in alfa147 and i need photo schematic to make rca outputs for my amp...In post #7 i can see tutorial but i dont see pictures..If can someone upload how to with picture here or send me please on pm...Tnx and cheers...
County: Roma
I have an old 937 unit (my 156 is year 2003) with two TDA7375A.
Anyone can post the image of modify for the output RCA.
I want use amplifier 4 channel, 2 for the front and 2 for subwoofer.
I can use 2 woofer rear with amplification of 937 after this modify without any problem?

Thank you and sorry for my english, i am italian.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , head , schematic , unit