I've got a few issues which I want to have straightened out this summer, as warranty will be out by the autumn. I don't know if they will be covered by it, however, so all you experienced warranty-abusers, please give me a hint
1. The rear wiper is a bit loose at the base. I can move it around a little, and seems water might be able to get through there. Is this normal? Will it be fixed by warranty?
2. The lists at the roof of the car are a bit loose on the rear end... Glue them or is it a repair job?
3. The leather seats have a "cut" lowest down on the sides of the back-rest, from the seat being pulled forward to admit someone into the back seat - also, they're worn around the back-rest adjuster, as if the leather has been twisted too much. Warranty?
4. The paint of the car is worn through at a point inthe front end of the doors due to rubbing against a rubber list (both sides!). It's worn all the way to the metal by just opening/closing the door in normal useage. Warranty I hope?
5. The selespeed buttons at the back of the steeringwheel have worn through on the black rubber. Will I get new under warranty?
6. The CD-player will not turn on the subwoofer untill I've adjusted the volume after starting the car - it works fine when using the radio, but not the CD...?