Re: More Tyre questions!!!
Hello to everybody,
It's time to change tyres for my 147 1.6TS 120ps dinst with 15'' alloys elegante and 195/60/15.
Now I want Michelin Pilot exalto II but there is no at these dimensions (at least in Greece). The most conventional dimensions is 205/55/15. Also I don't want to change wheels to 16''. So my question are:
1) Can the 205/55/15 tyre fit to my wheel? (the wheel is 6'' or 6,5''?)
2) What I win and I lose of this change?
3) Will I have any differences at the gear ratio, at the tachometer or counter (I think that the difference is about 1,3%)
4) Will I lost height? (~`1 cm). What the result of that? Comfortable?
5) Is it better to leave the new dimensions and keep the default?
Last edited by Alfa147 GR; 07-07-04 at 10:02.