so I went and test drove an 09 GT Clover Leaf this morning, very nice
I do have some questions, hopefully you guys can help me out.
- Is the GT supposed to have one touch indicators?
KB- Do you mean self cancelling? Yes. I have ever found a car anywhere where this works? No.
- Are you supposed to be able to control the stereo volume from the steering controls?
KB - Yes, it should be fairly obvious whether yours if fitted to take it, some models have phone controls as well.
- Should there be any dash information to let you know washer fluid is out etc?
KB - This annoys the crap out of me, no.
- Is the sport button worth it? I tried various driving with it on and off, didnt notice much difference?
KB - To me, yes, I notice it, YMMV..
- Do any of the GT's come with auto lights or wipers?
KB - I believe the climate pack gives you this, it's up by the rear view mirror. Autolights, never seen it fitted on any model.
- Is there an easy way to tell if a car has blue and me?
KB - Blue and Me IFAK is only avaible on 159/Brera/Spider. On the GT there is a Metablue Bluetooth kit that the dealer offers which is AWFUL. I had one an pulled it out after a week. There are dozens of far superior options. Don't be fooled by the "Bose" option. The headunit it still a pants Blaupunkt 937 and the Bose AMPS and speakers really aren't worth the cash. Don't pay extra for it it.
- Do all the GT's come with ISOFIX in the back?
KB - Mine does!
Anything else of note from you experts?
Finally I have had company cars for a long time now, how much discount can you expect to haggle off the dealers asking price for a used car these days?
Thanks in advance.