156 facelift 1.8TS possible spec upgrades? advice please - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 29-08-10 Thread Starter
County: West Yorkshire

Member car:

156 tourismo

156 facelift 1.8TS possible spec upgrades? advice please

Hi all,
We have bought a 53 plate facelift 156 which was very cheap, its only done 45k and drives like a dream, however its a bit rough on the outside, I will be looking for some correct colour body panels (grey) soon. however we find it a little basic inside, we have already swapped the interior with a nice black leather one, (almost finished) but I wondered if any of the following tweeks / upgrades were easy (ish) to do and where I might get the parts from. I really dont want to spend much on it as I am out of work at the moment but we want it to be nice for us.

The things I would like to do are :
1 - convert manual rear windows to electric (both rear doors could do with replacing as they are dented)

2 - Ours has the manual electric A/C controls, I wondered if the upgrade to auto climate control was do-able

3 - would like the infocentre thing on top of the dash, as it looks a little empty with just the plastic blank in its place.

if its going to be very difficult or cost loads we wont bother, but we love the car and want to make it as nice as possible,

Thanks for any info / advice you might have.

Last edited by fyrkat; 29-08-10 at 21:33. Reason: pressed wrong button lol

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , 18ts , advice , facelift , spec , upgrades