147 Dyno test - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Member
Re: 147 Dyno test

Originally Posted by Spiderman
How noticeable is the extra 10 or so bhp after the remap?
It's noticeable enough!
First of all you have better throttle response especially in the lower revs (below 4000), you can also feel the difference above 5500-6000 and you get to rev up to 7500 with no noticeable power-drop. Plus you have no cut-off hesitation.
In my book a good and reliable remap is worth every penny...

@Paulo: Autodelta -whose remap I had- promises up to 6% more torque! I don't know if it was the remap, the exhaust or the removing of the pre-cats but the car felt more torquey. In the same dyno (and same day) we had two stock cars. The one showed 114 bhp and the other 117 just before reaching 6200 rmp. I 'm not sure about the torque. I'll see if I can find these tests. The dyno test I posted was the first I'd done on my car because we wanted to see how much power-gain we would have with the supercharger.

Macchina Vivente
Sponsored Links
(Post Link) post #27 of 27 Old 03-06-04 Thread Starter
AO Member
Re: 147 Dyno test

Let me say to you…the remap or mods are very good indeed, cause I have same mods and a remap and the only thing its different is the line of the torque that after hitting the 150nm value…goes little down then goes again to 150nm…and yours…gains 10nm…retching the 160nm…very good!
114 and 117 bhp…I think it’s a very poor values…but maybe if did a test before all the mods…maybe you will have more than they…I don’t know!
It was nice too see the original power and torque line of those two cars…if you find it…please paste here!
About the supercharger…was one of my dreams…let us known after how it was…all that power!

BMC CDA,CCV bypass,Warped Header,Revs@8000rpm
No pre-kats, Inox Muffler,flywheel -0.8kg,LuK Clutch

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , dyno , test