Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I would rather not say
Selespeed "error selecting 1a-2a"
My first post here
When I try to calibrate the selespeed unit with alfadiag, it fails with "error selecting 1a-2a". I have replaced some oil seals on the gearbox. When i try to put it in gear all I hear is a click and a buzzing sound and it stays in neutral. It almost seems to me that something is jammed in the gearbox/actuator. It was working perfectly before the gearbox work.
This is what I have checked so far:
- Pushrod adjusted to 28,3mm
- Wiring loom is measured, contacts cleaned
- Swapped the sensors around
- All sensor pins are in place and firm
- No error codes
- Pressure is around 50 bar
- Clutch rod is bleeded
- Actuator is bleeded
- Battery is fully charged (and only a few months old)
Anything else I should check?
Last edited by Cosmo156SS; 19-08-10 at 08:26.