selespeed problem help! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 29-07-10 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Distrito Federal
selespeed problem help!

hello im really worried, i need to know what happend to my alfa 147 selespeed, in lent my car to my girlfriend (wrong never do that lol) and she add wather on the selespeed fluid by mystake in the gas station, she drives back to my house and told me what happend, she drive about 1 kilometer to the gas station to my house, she said that he add les than 200 ml, i gues that because i always chek the sele fluid to be on level, so the question itīs here, she sais tha the computer turn on the abs sensonr failure and the asr failure to, i went to alfa center and they said they had to drain all the fluid and clean the system and filled with new oil but the wont told me if something broke down till they chek physicaly on monday,
the car donīt turn on the selespeed failure and they donīt do any gear change with problems, but im really worried, is my car in really problems? o is just a bab experience that fix with cleaning the deposit and filled again? please i want to know if the asr and the abs or the selesped brocke down or is just that the computer detect a failure that it fix cleaning the system and filled again

thanxs to all and pray for me

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

problem , selespeed