147 clicked when reversing now oil everywhere - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 19-07-10 Thread Starter
County: Manawatu-Wanganui

Member car:

Hmmm 147 clicked when reversing now oil everywhere

Hi guys, I was coming home from my grandparents tonight in my 2005 147 selespeed, 2.0 petrol, when i reversed i herd a loud crunch but i figured i had just run a can or pine cone or something over i put it in 1st and proceeded to drive, it made a few clicking sounds like a loud cv joint clicking but in a few seconds that disappeared and i continued on my way. Soon I thought about it more and pulled over to check it out, the car was driving fine. It was dark so i just put my hand behind the left front wheel to see if i could see, feel anything wrong and sure enough oil was everywhere. I had to get home as i had my wife and baby in the car in the middle of nowhere so decided to risk the 45 min drive home. All went well except when I got home and tried to reverse into the shed it feels as though it doesnt want to go backwards and i dont want to break anything else. Any ideas as to what has happened?

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , clicked , oil , reversing