I have the same problem. I am approaching a red light, I brake and slow down from 2000 revs to idle, then the car stalls. It also does it on a crowded traffic..First gear I pull away..press clutch and brake to stop..the car stalls.
Apart from James 156, I have a,
- New Genuine Bosch MAF
- New Genuine Bosch Lambda Sensor
- 6 working coilpacks
- Fitted Universal Supersprint sport muffler
- I recently changed my throttle body..it is clean and almost new. It is from a 60.000 km car.
- The plastic pipe that connects MAF and Throttle body has no cracks on it. (as far as I examined)
- My fan kicks at 90-91..(guess my thermostat is in good shape)
So..Guys I am out of options here.. Do you think changing my NTC sensor would help the stalling problem fix??
1998 Alfa Romeo 2.5 V6
Metallic Silver Grey + Black Momo Leather, 17” GTA wheels, 215/45/17 Kumho Ecsta KU31, Full Zender Body Kit, Brembo Disks, Ate Brake Pads, Bilstein B4s, Vogtland -40mm, Supersprint Muffler