This is all the information I have gathered from my selespeed, through FiatEcuScan, so you guys can make an educated judgement on my Selespeed condition:
Remember, its fiat stilo Abarth
! I don't know if your knowledge applies exactly to mine
After a night rest:
- Open the door:
Pump primes for 10 seconds
- Turn the key to MAR:
Pump primes for an additional 7 seconds.
- Hydraulics pressure
- Pressure after one minute
: 46 Bar
- Pressure after two minutes
: 40bar and pump primes for two seconds up to 52bar
- Gear exchanges until pump activates:
Two and pump primes for about 2 seconds.
- Push rod distance with engine off:
- Push rod distance with engine on:
- Clutch speed with neutral selected:
mostly 0 rpm, sometimes it jumps to 78rpm and drops to zero again
- The End line calibration finishes ok.
- Never had gearbox errors or warnings.
- Gears exchange with a little kick on the back. Mostly 1st to 2nd when cold. They become much smoother when I release the accelerator after giving the order.
- since yesterday every now and then when I start the car a random vibrating noise appears and the clutch produces lots of hiccups starting movement. Possible worn clutch wheel bearing. Symptom disappears after one minute.
here's my selespeed model: