Battery Charge Low!!!! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 16-06-10 Thread Starter
County: Somerset

Member car:

Battery Charge Low!!!!

Im fairly new to this forum but wanted to share my problem in the hope that someone can offer some assistance or a different approach/solution to the problem.

I have a 147 2.0L TS which I hope to sell soon but wish to resolve this problem first to avoid putting potential buyers off. As the title suggests for some months I have been getting the annoying battery charge low which will buzz (often 3/4 times in quick succession) depending on how I drive the car.

I have had a garage run diagnostics but claim to have no answer and also not to have heard when testing the car. I decided to 'bite the bullet' and get a new battery last Friday in the hope it would work and after the 1st day all appeared to be promising, however the car if anything is beeping even more. I therefore decided to take the car back to the garage who after some probing about hooked up to a diagnostics machine and found a fault with the key. This then quickly disappeared and I then tested the car again which did not beep with this message.

This morning I am back to square one and its beeping frantically so really dont know what to do. I need to sell my car but wish to get this resolved (hopefully without further great expense) to increase my chance of selling quickly.

Apologies for the longwinded post but wanted to give you guys some backgound to the problem.

P.s the battery when tested appears to be fine.
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Down

Member car:

156 1.8 Turismo

Try an ECU reset as explained on stickies above.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

battery , charge , low