Can't decide on a GT or 156 GTA - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Silver Member
County: Somerset
I love both the GT V6 and the 156 GTA. The 156 definitely has far more room in the back. I sat in the back of both the GT and the 156 (I own a 156 2.5) and there is no contest. But having said that, the GT is a hatch with fold down seats and rumour has it that you can fit two mountain bikes in there! I find the GT leather seats more comfortable than the 156 GTA leather seats, which are a bit hard. I reckon the GT looks the best from the back and the 156 GTA looks the best from the front. The 156 GTA is slightly quicker. Overall it's a tough call. My next car will probably be the GT V6 purely because I fancy a change having driven a 156 2.5 for 8 years. Both very desirable cars though.
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: North Yorkshire

Member car:

GT v6

i've heard that the gt has the same suspension geometry as the 156 gta which is different to a normal 156. plus the gt is a bertie. and berties are, and will always be cool like a 105 for instance, but a gta is a gta. tell u what you choose, it's too difficult
AO Member
County: Midlothian
The gt isn't great in the back for small kids. Although there is space it is dark and difficult to see out of for them which makes my son (7) not feel well (he just goes in the front now). If it is your only car and you will be doing longer runs with child in the back I would get a gta.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , decide , gta