it will fit, however how much life is left in that 01 part if the 02 one failed?
replacement is easy enough from what I recall, did it in new year, the snow finished it off
* ensure wipers are in correct rest position and mark arm position on screen with tape
* remove wiper arms, 13mm socket needed
* undo the the screws holding the black plastic scuttle panels to the bulkhead, the two in each corner of the windscreen, below the popper covers, then ease you hand under and ease the poppers on the upper edge off. Move them out of the way rather than disconnect the washer hoses.
* undo screws securing linkage to body and undo connector.
* fitting is the reverse, and when putting the wiper arms back on line up with the tape marks on the screen, saves loads of trial and error.
Do not operate the wipers with the arms off otherwise you lose the correct position.
I think that is it