Couple of comments on the ebay sale:
1) Full leather interior is not rare (as he suggests). Drivers seat looks a bit worn, take a closer look at that.
2) Has 16" wheels - most Veloces I've seen have the 17" wheels as standard, although this may not be the case back in late 2003 (the facelift came in September 2003).
3) Rear spoiler on the facelift is quite rare - so a plus if you like spoilers.
4) 72,000 miles about right for the year. Service history is crucial - look for stamps in service book and receipts. Must be done every 12,000 miles (the turbos don't like dirty oil).
5) Check underneath at seat bolt points for rust, also just behind front wheel arches. Rust now getting a real problem with 156s at these points.
6) If you drive it listen to clunks/squeaks from the front, also is there any lateral movement especially under braking? Front ARB bushes notorious for wearing, upper front wishbones also, lower wishbones on facelift not quite so bad.
Generally though as 156chris suggests it looks clean. Worth a look.