Fuse diagram for 147 (51 plate) - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 05-06-10 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: West Sussex
Fuse diagram for 147 (51 plate)

Hi all, recently bought a 147 selespeed and have a few niggles which I am gradually working through. However, I have arrived at a problem that I hope someone here may be able to shed some light on.
My Blaupunkt CD changer in the boot does not appear to have any power (no whirring etc when the ignition turned, unable to eject the cartridge) - I thought I would check the fuse and had a look for an in-line one which I didn't find. I then decided to check the Bose system fuses under the dash..... my owner's manual has a diagram of the fuse board but it bears little relation to what I actually have! To start with, the diagram of the panel is the inverse of the actual panel. I cannot find the row of four fuses above the main bank (as shown in the manual) and on closer inspection I have more fuses in the car than on the diagram (diagram has 5 columns of 5 plus the 4 fuses above; the car has 6 columns of 5).

So my question is, does anyone have a copy of the correct fuse layout diagram for my car?

Also, if anyone reading this has a solution to the lack of activity with the cd changer - that would be a bonus.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , diagram , fuse , plate