lots of questions
Just got my car back from having a service, new filters, plugs, cam belt and water pump. The garage I took it to informed me that the exhaust manifold is cracked and i also need a new variator. Also the engine management light is now on. The car is a year 2000 1.8 ts 156
so the questions:
1. where's the best (cheapest) place to buy a variator?
2. Is it worth buying/where can i find a stainless manifold seing as i need a new one anyway?
3. If I do get a stainless manifold is it a straight swap, or does it mess up lambda sensors etc?
4. what causes the engine management light to come on?
5. also i can only lock the car with the key, if i use the keyfob it sets the alarm off. How do i cure this?