Remote Central Locking Issue... - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 02-06-10 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Cheshire
Cry Like A Baby Remote Central Locking Issue...

Hi All,

I have a 2.5 v6 Alfa 156 on a 52 plate, I have had a good look around the forum and looked at various threads, and have also done a fair bit of googling on my issue. But i guess im just looking for fresh idea's and maybe a bit of help to narrow down the exact cause of my issue, as at the minute i have about 6 things it 'could' be.

This is my first Alfa Romeo, i bought the car a short while back and the women i bought it from said that the key needed a battery in it and thats why the RCL wasnt working when i viewed it. Stupidly i took this at face value and didnt bother checking that the spare key worked, it was only after driving it home and inspecting further that i found neither of the keys i was given for the car worked the RCL...

Can anyone give me any help as to how to narrow this down to either a fuse / re-sync needed etc ? The key has no LED and i cant find the button thats supposidly present in the car to 'Re-Sync'

any help offered is greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

central , issue , locking , remote