hopefully my car will be ok now - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 22-01-04 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

147 selespeed

hopefully my car will be ok now

I got my 147 selespeed on 28 may 2003 it was brand new and today i have got my car back after ment trips to the garage and every thing is as it should br i have had to have a new cd head unit new passengers seat belt buckel(the bit on the seat) a run in the paint removed a squeak on the right hand drive shaft sorted a new trim on the rear bumper and for all the wasted phone calls being messed about i have had a tank of petrol a 1l container of oil and my first 2 service for free

the only problem is that i had left my tenacious d cd in the head unit they tuck out so im waiting to find out if i will get it back,

i have had a few different cars when mine was in the garage i had a punto that they had forgoten to put a tax dics in a 147 jtd quite nice a nother punto and yesterday a 1.6 147they where all either 03 or 53 registritions the last 147 was slightly different in side the cig lighter awas on the other side to mine strange any way hopefully i can enoy my carsorry for the long post

Alfa red 147 selespeed black leather

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT