Anyone know what these alloys are called? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Thread Tools Search this Thread
(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 20-04-10 Thread Starter
Status: -
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Greater London
Posts: 8

Member car:

147 2.0 Tspark

Anyone know what these alloys are called?

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone has an idea what these alloys are called or better yet who sells them? Their not too flash but they set the car off well and make a change from the supersports i (and everybody else...) has.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 147%20TUNING.jpg (32.5 KB, 14 views)
stephendent is offline  
Sponsored Links
Status: Busy busy busy!
Club Member
Membro Premio
Pud237's Avatar
Club Member Number: 71
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cumbria
Posts: 41,613
Never seen those before..
Pud237 is offline  
Status: Broken again...
Club Member
Membro Premio
GhostyDog's Avatar
Club Member Number: 17
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Right Side O The Pennines
County: West Yorkshire
Posts: 25,663
Images: 6
not much rubber on them either might be aftermarket?
GhostyDog is offline  
Status: -
AO Member
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Rochdale(originally Nottm
Posts: 153

Member car:


look like an after market VW style wheel
chamb14 is offline  

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

alloys , called

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome