Whats my 147 worth? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 6 Old 13-04-10 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Lancashire
Whats my 147 worth?

Im looking to get rid of the 147 for something with a bit more grunt and tuning options. It has a couple of problems at the mo but will be sorted before sale.

The paint on the wing is not a good match as it was changed a few months ago, so that will be painted properly and the crack in the bumper repaired and painted. ill be sorting the popping exhaust out too.

The car is a 2001 147 2.0 selespeed with 120k and a FSH. black leather interior, bose stereo, clear side repeaters, auto delta front bumper, 17" super sports in black, k&n 57i (still have original box and panel) 10 disk changer, drilled & grooved front ebc disks with green stuff pads, Everything is original other than whats listed.

I think that because the car looks so much better than a standard 147 i was going to ask 3000.

What does everybody think?

Sponsored Links
(Post Link) post #2 of 6 Old 13-04-10 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Lancashire
AO Member
County: Lincolnshire
I have seen your car on the tuning thread, you posted one about it stright after i had posted about my 156. I will be honest with you, i think 3k is a little high, the only reason i say this is because having a look at ebay and pistonheads you can pick up a younger, less milage one for about that type of money. I know that anyone who is selling a car will always ask more for it because it is there pride and joy. Check this one out from this link, Alfa Romeo : ALFA ROMEO 147 2.0 T SPARK LUSSO MS DESIGN BODYKIT

If i was you i would put it on ebay and pistonheads and put a reserve on ebay so that it doesnt sell foor crap money, I would reflect yours against the one that i have linked. No offence by the way

Gone in 60 seconds but better stood still for 60 minutes, my Alfa Romeo 166, GTV & 156 SW, its an AlfaHolic problem i have
AO Platinum Member
County: Durham
About 2000
AO Member
County: Northumberland

Member car:

alfa romeo 147

those alloys look lush on that did u buy them seperate or they come with the car also if you dont mind me asking how much did u pay to get them spayed?
AO Silver Member
County: Shropshire
Agree 2k-2.2k max I would say

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , worth