for sale 156 v6 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Chilling for sale 156 v6

lovely alfa great body this car had over 2000 in parts only spent on it wk,s before it packed up new tyres new brakes and discs new wish bones upper and lower new clutch timing belt rollers and tensioners new rear bush,s, plugs, battery, filters fluids to much to list. and enough to make a grown man cry its alfa red with hardly a mark on the body it has maching red leather momo interia which is rare and is in very good con has only covered 15 mile since its last m.o.t. as the engine started to rattle from the rear head no my way home from the mot GUTTED i started stripping down the engine to c wot the problem was but couldn't be assed in the end and went to the pub so still dont know wot the problem is my guess a bent valve or lifter engine did still tick over with an intermitant heavy metalic rattling noise from the far cylinder head no smoke or liquid exchange from engine or tail pipe bit of a mind **** really cylinder heads still attached but i have removed the timing belt. it still has 4 or 5 months mot this is not a clapped out banger its just a little poorly it used to be a rapid little machine 192 bhp and never failed to impress best car i've ever driven very revvy loads of torque sounds a little like a farrai a screemer im not looking for much for this car as i will be moving house soon and will need it shifting i have a shed full of spares as i replaced the engine sometime ago. i have the tools for the cam belt and they are bran new never used and cost over 200 quid, also have new water pump not fitted in box clear rear lights not fitted all the parts i removed from engine are sat neatly in the trunk which isn't really alot i would like to keep it but the miss's is frying my head about it will need towing or trailer. thanx for looking....dan MAY BREAK IF ENOUGH INTEREST images in my gallery

Last edited by djcatling; 02-04-10 at 10:15. Reason: forgot something
Sponsored Links
AO Gold Member
County: Merseyside

Member car:

156 1.9 mjet 16v

what year is car ?
AO Member
County: Greater Manchester
Originally Posted by davealfa11 View Post
what year is car ?
And how much do you want for it?
Admin Team
County: -

Member car:

Not a GT

Use the classifieds, please.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , alfa156 , sale