Problems with Alfa 156 Selespeed TS 2.0 (2000)
The car had following problems
- Engine sounds like a diesel car
- Car has some vibrations on the body which can be felt while seating inside or while driving
- After running car for 15 mins the car would turn off and would flash warning light. And the car would start well while gear on “N” but as soon as the gears are engaged, it may turn off or may turn off after a stall.
- While on reverse gear, it feels like the car doesn’t have much power – something like 30 bhp
- It makes click noise sometimes while gears are changed or the rpm increases very high.
- There is some click noise which keeps on happening while the engine is on under the left hand side of bonnet.
As per some advice from Alfa mechanics I have got the timing belt, engine oil, selespeed oil, coolant and Rpm/Crank Sensor changed.
ECU reset has been tried out with no luck and the issue still remains.
Any help is appreciated...