Car = Alfa GT JTD 1.9.
I have followed the intructions to the letter for reseting my ECU.
1. Disc battery both + & -.
2. Left for 45 Mins.
3. Reconnected and Selected MAR on key selection in ignition.
4. Left for 90 secs.
5. Turned to off and left key in for 90 secs.
6. Run engine for 15 Mins then left off for 10Mins.
7. Just back from Run in car and the ECU light Is still on.
8. Engine control error msg.
The original fault I had was that the car had no power @ low revs before the turbo kicked in.
This is no longer happening.
Am I missing something on how to get engine management light off?
Do you need to get car plugged in to get this cleared with the main stealers?
The only other thing wrong at the moment with the car is that the 2 side light bulbs are dead and I get this error msg on startup all the time for both.
Can this cause the engine management light to come on and stay on until fixed?
I have got 2 new bulbs but after loosing one trying to get it in the headlight already I am waiting until I have time to take the full bumper off to do the job correctly.
Anyone any ideas?
P.s the car is running very smooth with no isses avg miles to gallon = 45, while driving just this pesky light on dash.