Anyone looking for a 20V jtd 'wagon? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 17-02-10 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Western Isles

Member car:

Alfa Red GT Q2

Anyone looking for a 20V jtd 'wagon?

I will shortly be selling my Sportwagon so if there is anyone on here looking for a bargain I will give you a head start on Pistonhead watchers!

It is a 2004 20V jtd in Ivory Mist with black leather which has covered 96K miles. I have owned it for just over four years so it is time for a change. Full service history until the warranty ran out.

Since then I have carried out all of the servicing work with the exception of the timing belts which was done by the service agent. Plenty of receipts for oil and filters!

The front suspension has been uprated with yellow Koni adjustables and Kini springs. For the last MoT I replaced both bottom and top arms at the front and fitted new disks all round. I have also recently replaced the nearside driveshaft with a re-conditioned (uprated) unit from Driveshaft UK.

As the current MoT expires at the end of March I will stick it through a test before it goes up for sale so there will be 12 - 13 months MoT and approximately five months road tax.

The body work is generally good but there are a few stone chips on the roof which have been touched in. Alfa seem to have forgotton to galvanise the roof on my 156! I also had an unfortunate carpark incident (needless to say the culprit didn't hang around :flame: ) which resuted in me having to get the nearside wing painted. It was just a scrape with a door or a trolley so the wing is still the original.

As the mileage is a bit higher than average I am prepared to keep the price down to a realistic level so I am looking for £3950 (it is in good condition but please do not expect it to be mint for that sort of price). I hope to be down in Glasgow & Dunfermline next week with the 'wagon and would be happy to meet up with anyone interested.

It is currently on the standard 16" alloys (which are in excellent condition) with winter tyres. I plan on holding onto the OZ Superturismos for my next Alfa.

I will post up some current photos and make up a "proper! classified ad when I get a chance.

If you are interested drop me a PM or ring me on 07920280456.

S'wagon 20V jtd
S'wagon 1.8 TS Veloce
145 1.8 TS
Spider S4
Fiat Punto 85 SX
Matra murena 2.2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alfa_156.jpg (48.8 KB, 8 views)

"When you sit in a Focus RS or a Golf R32 itís like sitting in a commercial for Lynx aftershave. When you sit in an 147 GTA itís like sitting in a Venetianís hand-made suitcase." J.Clarkson 2003.

Current fleet: 156 Sportwagon jtd 16V (facelift) 2.4 Spider, Leon Cupra SC
Projects: Spider S4, Matra Murena 2.2

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

20v , jtd , wagon