Lythgoe Bolton Alfa Franchise - Liquidation - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 22-01-10 Thread Starter
AO Member
Lythgoe Bolton Alfa Franchise - Liquidation

Guys .... Owners in the North West UK may not know that Lythgoe Bolton (who were an Alfa Service Centre franchise) has gone into liquidation. Those unfortunate enough to ever had dealing with these charlatans will probably not be surprised. As is always the case, good employees are thrown to the wolves due to atrocious management & poor customer service. A shame for the staff Ė but at least itís another poor Alfa franchise down. Upside is Iíve switched to Bauer Millett in Manchester who do appear sound. Poor after sales have always been a weakness with Alfa, certainly in my experience, so letís hope this relatively new Manchester dealership can cut the mustard.

In passing can anyone in the North West UK recommend a good independant? Cheers.
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Cheshire

Member car:

147 JTD16M

I'll put in a word for Peak Alfa in Castleton. Good price and good work as shown by my not needing anything doing since my last service 10 months ago apart from my EGR which wasn't their fault.
The only downside is they are a long way from anywhere and you'll probably have to spend the day in Castleton, if only all downsides were like that.
AO Platinum Member
County: -
Lythgoe were always **** poor, lousy at Fiats and worse with Alfas.
Bauer are getting a good rep but pretty new on the scene. Lets hope they continue the good work
The only other ones are Mangos but a way outside Bolton. Worth it if you're willing to travel.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

alfa , bolton , franchise , liquidation , lythgoe