i have no idea about some of the Q's.
1. How many of you have had the stitchin in the seeat break? specifically where your *** goes (AND NO IM SKINNY BEFORE U ASK)
no probs thus far. but i've heard of similar issues in various cars, not just GTs or Alfas. unfortunately it's a wear and tear issue, but if it's bad, hopefully a motorcar interior trimmer can restitch it.
2. has anyone experienced what can only be described as heat soak like you get on turbos. IE the hotter it gets the less power there seems to be.
can't say i've noticed this. and the ambient temperature can be quite hot over here in Oz (over 30 degrees celcius).
3. battery tests at 11.4 volts when car is off and 13.5 when on.. do you think its time for a new one.
if the engine cranks over briskly (ie: starter motor doesn't perform sluggishly), it should be ok. but i did discover a decent increase in voltage when i upgraded the main underbonnet groundwires. i did this as part of a routine big ICE/stereo installation.
my battery NEG terminal now has 2x 0ga wires going to the chassis, and the engineblock-chassis wire is 0ga (up from 2ga IIRC).
i have a voltmeter custom installed in the cabin, and i gained about 0.3V from these changes alone. i subsequently upgraded the battery too, which also helped (to an Optima Blue Top deep cycle).
4. there is allot of talk about plug one getting oil soaked.. is this applicable to the V6 as well?
i'm not aware of this, but nor have i researched it. i've read a fair bit about 3.2 GTs and GTAs though.
5. is there a way of eliminating the need for all 4 lamdas i mean surly only the first 2 are doing their job and the second 2 are pretty much confirming (At a cooler temp) what the first two are reading?
i think they relate to cold-start readings to reduce emissions until the engine/exhaust/main cats are warm, yeah?
you would need to screw on those 'fooling sensor' adaptors onto the end of them, which trick them into reading normal values. you couldn't just disconnect them without having a Motor System Control Failure error, unless you know how to remap the engine i suppose. i don't know the details of such adaptors, except to read about them being used in Sth Africa, but i presume they're available worldwide.
the only real purpose of eliminating any of them would be to modify your exhaust to a cat-free design, yeah?