Sharpshooter here's the link.
Fiat ECU Scanner - Fiat/Alfa/Lancia ECU Reader
It will do everything chillihound says Alfadiag will do except the airbag ECU(on my 2.4jtd). I use Unidiag for my airbag ECU. If it supports your ECU's then why not use it?
Here's what it currently supports;
- Bosch EDC15 Engine Management ECU
- Bosch EDC15C7 Engine Management ECU
- Bosch EDC16/CF3 Multijet Engine Management
- Magneti Marelli IAW 4AF/4EF/59F/5AF Engine Management
- Magneti Marelli IAW 49F Injection (1.6) (Experimental, Not tested yet)
- Marelli SELESPEED CFC208F Automatic Gearbox
- Marelli SELESPEED CFC209F Automatic Gearbox
- Bosch ABS 5.7 VDC/ASR/TC
- Bosch ABS 8 VDC/ASR
- Lucas EBC 430 ABS
- TRW Electric Power Steering (needs connection to pin 9 of the OBD connector)
I hope it works as well for other AO members.