Complain please help - Alfa Romeo Head Office - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 05-01-10 Thread Starter
County: Gauteng
Complain please help - Alfa Romeo Head Office

To whom this may concern,
I drive and Alfa GT 3.2 V6, and i love my car, but i had a bit of problems with it the last few months, then to put the cherry on the cake, my gearbox broke and i have this massive hole in my gearbox...
I cant see how my gearbox need to be replace if my car only got about 60 000 km on, and my car got an full service history...

I went on the Alfa Romeo: a Brand at the cutting edge of design and technology side to send and complain about it and iím not happy about this.
I then received an email from :
Dear Mr. Vloggerenberg,

Thank you for contacting Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A. and please accept our apologies for the delay with our response.

We sincerely regret the experience you had with your vehicle and we apologise for any inconvenience that it may have caused you.

In order to deal with your request, we would kindly like to ask you to confirm us the model of your car and to provide us with the chassis number of your vehicle (beginning by the letters ZFA / ZAR). You can find it in your registration documents.

At the same time, would you please provide us the contact details of the Dealership you have contacted for your request and the approximate mileage of your vehicle.

Thanking you in advance and looking forward your reply,

Yours Sincerely,

Cristian Diambra
Customer Relations
Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A

When i reply to this email i get and error

This is the Postfix program at host

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The Postfix program

<>: host[] said: 550 5.1.1 User unknown (in
reply to RCPT TO command)

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
Checked by AVG - AVG Antivirus and Security Software - Real-time protection against viruses, spyware and malicious websites
Version: 8.5.430 / Virus Database: 270.14.121/2589 - Release Date: 12/27/09 09:18:00

Can anyone please help me to get to the correct person please....
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Aberdeenshire
Hi There,

I am not sure how much help i can be, but i can say:

The address does not appear to be valid. Not unusual as the outgoing email address doesn't need to point to a real account. All i can suggest is you reply to that email and replace the address with the one you used origionally, ensure to include the full email body so that whoever reads it will know the whole story and be able to foreward accordingly.

Regarding your GT. It is a shame you have had such problems, your final problem is a fairly classic case of differential failure that is surprisingly common. I know it doesn't help your problem but you may be re-assured to know that in this specific case full service history will not have prevented it. Only upgrading to the stonger q2 diff will have prevented it.

Alfa GT 3.2 V6 - Daily Driver.
Alfa 145 QV ph1 in green (Death by rust project) For Sale.
Alfa GTV TS ph2 in blue

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

alfa , complain , head , office , romeo