Will hunt that info on google thanks.
Also if anyone does have the disc (just incase it has anything else on it i might need) please PM me. I would really appreciate it.
Is the info on google just the maps, as the main issue we have is everything on the centre consol is coming up in Italian so at the moment we cant use it so its very frustrating as we've only just got the car & want to use everything its got. Needless to say i cant read italian
The manual stated that we need to disc to change the language & any other settings.
Firstly this thread is posted in the wrong forum, it should be in the ICE forum. Posting in the right place may have got you the answer you need already.
There are 2 types of disc, a setup disc and a map disc - the setup disc is harder to find I think - I looked for it way back when I had the "Stuck in Italian" problem, turns out I didn't need it.
My ConnectNav+ was stuck in italian and I managed to cure the problem without a setup disk but sometimes it still comes back - try doing the following - you will need the key in the ignition with the engine on or off but the key must be at the "Mar" position and it takes sometimes about half an hour.
1) Press the "Menu" button on the dash to the right of the steering wheel
2) Scroll up untill you come to the "Language" menu then press the "Menu" button to enter
3) Select "Italian" then press to "Menu" button to change the system language - Your system should now be in italian
4) Using the menu again you are going to go back and change the language back to english, select "Lingua" and then "Inglese" at this point your dash and connect Nav should be in English - DON'T TURN THE IGNITION OFF YET.
5) Now I find that if you turn the ignition off you will find the Connect language will return to Italian - the method to cure this that works for me is as follows
6) On your Connect system press the "Main" button
7) Next press the Right knob so that you get a menu come up that includes the option "Setup"
8) Select setup by turning the knob to scroll down to the "Setup" option then press the right hand knob in to choose it
9) Using the right hand knob scroll down to "Voice rec.lang" press the right knob to select, change the language to "Italian" and press the right knob again to select but do not follow this by scrolling down to "Ok" yet.
10) Now repeat the last step changing the language back to english then scroll down to "ok" or "Done" or whatever it says
11) now there will be a message like "changing language" or something, I can't remember - you have to let this continue untill you get some kind of success message - don't panic it can take a long time, i've had it take 25 mins before iirc.
12) the success message will have like an "ok" button tempting you to press it and you can but it takes a long time before it actually disapears, after you have had the success a while you can remove the key and leave it to sort itself out - I know this as I got fed up waiting for it in sainsburys car park once by the time I can out it sorted it self out.
So hopefully everytime you turn you car on your Connect nav will be in English, I am by far no expert but this is what works for me.
Please post to let us know how you get on, if it works for you then it's worthing keeping these instructions as anytime you remove the battery leads or sometimes just when it feels like it the system returns to italian.